He owns a penis, and it does most of his thinking (no one is perfect).
He's slow to commit to anything, especially marriage.
2. He won't commit? You can't rush love or a man. I know you have the wedding gown picked out, but HIS timing has to be right. Be realistic, and don't be setting any silly deadlines.
He doesn't tell me he loves me enough.
He can't remember important or romantic stuff (I have to do it!).
He's messy! How hard is it to put your shoes away!?
He doesn't help with household chores like the dishes or laundry.
He won't ask for directions. He says Columbus found America his way.
7. Won't ask for directions? Can't help here unless you buy a Driver's Ed car with your own brake and steering wheel.
I wish he'd get in better shape. He says round 'is' a shape.
He doesn't meet my checklist minimum requirements.
9. You have a checklist...really?! Burn that list dear. No man is going to score 100 points. Uncheck this box, get real, and try again.
He needs to improve his style: clothing, hair, general appearance.
He's annoying sometimes! He needs to grow up!
11. You think he's ANNOYING? The 10 key reasons men are annoying are in the book. Men keep trying to fix women, so get him a hobby other than you.
He doesn't fight fair, I never get to win arguments.
12. Can't win an argument? He needs to learn to say, 'Yes, Dear!' Send him to obedience school - check with Petco.
He 'never' listens / doesn't really hear me (communication issues).
He doesn't take me on dates like when we first met.
14. Want to be romanced? First you have to act like a date. Remember when you shaved your legs on Wednesday to go out? Forget The Rules, take the lead. I have more dating Lessons in Chapter 15.
He pays more attention to (or loves) his toys more than me.
He does really stupid stuff!
16. Does he do stupid or dumb stuff? Stupid is on purpose, dumb is what men do without thinking. There are more tips in the book.
He won't argue with me or he doesn't fight fair.
He's stubborn and won't do what he's told (instructed) to do.
18. He sounds like a strong man. Let him be your rock. If you break a rock, it turns to dust. Or, buy a dog. They're good at obeying their owners.
We're from different worlds or cultures that clash sometimes.
He's not the exact man I want and I won't settle.
20. Are you the perfect woman, or just an 85% Woman? It's not about settling. Chapter 21 has a Lesson for you.
I have to take the lead for romance / sex.
He won't admit when he's wrong, even if it's obvious.
He's verbally abusive.
23. Verbal abuse will destroy your self-esteem. There is no reason for bad behavior, just excuses. You get the behavior you tolerate, so it's up to you to put an end to this and/or leave.
He's insensitive to my feelings.
He's shallow, makes fun of others, or is racist.
He doesn't always tell the truth (or lies).
He's physically abusive.
PHYSICAL ABUSE is never acceptable. You must go NOW!
He drinks too much and/or does drugs.
28. Drugs and alcohol can destroy him and you. Get him some help or show him the door.
All done! Click WWLS for his Score & Lucille's Lesson.